- Recommended Users
- Ratings & Reviews
Wired Interfaces2 x GbE and 4 x PoE, 2 x USB
Wireless Interfaces802.11ac/n, WiFi (2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz), 2x LTE-A, Bluetooth (Low Energy)
Management1x RJ45 RS232 console, 1x GbE Cu (dual purpose port)
Crypto AccelerationHardware based QAT
Dimensions1.75” (1RU – h) x 8.75” (w) x 13.25” (d)
Power110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz additional Power supply needed for PoE
Operational & Compliance
Operational Temperature32°F to 122°F
Storage Temperature32°F to 122°F
A cost-effective solution for a small branch to provide a comprehensive Application Aware, QoS Aware feature rich Software Defined WAN and NGFW solution. CSG730 is a beautifully designed, passively cooled, versatile appliance equipped with Gigabit Ethernet, LTE and 802.11ac/n WiFi Access Point It can either be desktop or rack mounted.
The Cloud Services Gateway Advantages
The CSG 700 series of appliances are high performance appliances for entry level and medium branch deployments.
Resiliency, Manageability and Security Advantage:CSG 700 series is designed for long service life. The fanless architecture for even for the most powerful appliance ensures long Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF). The appliance comes with dual BIOS support to ensure smooth BIOS upgrades and resiliency. The Cloud Services Gateway is designed for easy manageability with specially designed LEDs based indications of status of the device.
- CSG 700 series 4G/LTE is ubiquitous access network used as primary link, secondary link or tertiary backup for branches for e.g., remote locations or for mobility use cases. Enterprise customers can use CSG 700 series appliances with upto 4 independent LTE links simultaneously.
- Each appliance has the ability to deploy two (factory installed), Enterprise grade, internal CAT-6 LTE Advanced modems to provide simultaneous connections via two active LTE access links concurrently. Each LTE modem can go up to speeds of 300 Mbps downstream and 50 Mbps upstream speeds.
- LTE module is firmware controlled allowing for carrier flexibility. The appliance presents 2 externally accessible SIM card slots, one for each embedded LTE modem. If the appliance is configured with 2 LTE modems, each SIM card is used to control one LTE radio each. The appliance also presents 2 USB slots which can be connected to 2 LTE dongles simultaneously. Please refer to the LTE Datasheet for more information.
- CSG 700 series appliance is capable of hosting a Access Point (AP) class 802.11ac wave2 class high performance Access Point for providing WLAN connectivity to the branch. The Wi-Fi AP module is capable of 802.11 g/n/ac (Wave 2) and can support upto 16 SSIDs and 255 clients simultaneously. The Wifi AP module supports simultaneous operation in 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz band (Dual Band Dual Concurrent Access). It is capable of 2x2 MU-MIMO with beamforming capabilities and is suitable for small to medium offices. The WLAN AP Module supports Wifi Mesh, frequency steering capabilities with sufficient transmit power and MRC capabilities to process weak signals that may be coming from devices further away to provide the best experience. Please refer to Wi-Fi Modem datasheet for more information.
- CSG 700 series 4 port PoE Network Interface Card (NIC) module is capable of providing upto total of 60 Watts of power. Additional PSU PSU is required to provide the additional power to operate PoE ports. APs, cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE capable devices can be deployed without the need of AC adapters.
- CSG 700 series appliance supports internal GPS for automatically locating the device using GPS and GLOSNASS positioning systems. The location of the device is uploaded to Versa Director and Analytics. The location can be used for variety of use cases including mapping the device on a Map, Geo-Fencing etc.
|CSG730-WLA-4GP Bronze||CSG750-WLA-4GP Silver||CSG770-WLA-4GP Gold|
|Number of Users||100||500||1000|
Enterprise Security Addon Advance Security
|SDWAN + Router + Firewall (NGFW) + VPN|
|VPN Throughput||250 Mbps||800 Mbps||2 Gbps|
|Firewall Throughput||250 Mbps||800 Mbps||2 Gbps|
|Enterprise License Features|
|Advanced Security Features||Not Available|
|Interfaces||4 X GbE , 4 X GbE PoE, 802.11 ac/n WiFi, USB, 3G/4G LTE||4 X GbE , 4 X GbE PoE, 802.11 ac/n WiFi, USB, 3G/4G LTE||2 X USB, 4 X GbE , 4 X GbE PoE, 802.11 ac/n WiFi, 3G/4G LTE|
Subscription Tier Comparison
Enterprise SecurityAddon Advance Security
|Site to Site VPN|
|Intrusion Prevention, UTM||Not Available|
|Virus Scanning||Not Available|
Enterprise Security Features
- Enteprise Firewall with Layer 7 (Next-Gen)
- Security: Stateful Firewall (Layer 7), Application based Firewal (Layer 7 Next-Gen Firewall)
- Dual Wifi (WPA2-PSK/AES 192, Guest Wifi, Bandwith Control, Internet Only Option, Range Control
Flexible Traffic Steering/QOS
- Traffic Steering options: Auto Load balance/ URL/IIP/Application
- QOS traffic Prioritization:Traffic Category/ Application/ DSCP
Virtual Private Network
- VPN: Any-to-Any, Hub Primary/Backup, Spoke
- Access Type: Internet, VPN, Split Tunnel (Both VN and Internet)
- Access: Dual WAN, LTE
- Access Availability: WAN Load Balance/Primary/Backup
- Local Area Network: Port Forwarding, Advance Port Forwarding IP reservation, DHCP Server, VLAN Tag
- User Administration: Enterprise Admin, Users
- Inventory: Upgrades, Renewals, De-Activate, Delete, Move, License Status
- Device Configuration: Easy UI
- Device Monitoring: Device Status, Speed Test VPN/Internet, Network Status , Security Satus
- Honeycomb View: Device Status, Search, Configure
- Map View: Map, Device Status, Search, Configure, Geo-fencing
Support : 24x7 Chat and email Support
Next Generation Firewall Add On Features
Content (URL) Filter:
- By Category and by Reputation
- High Risk IP profile
- Medium Risk IP profile
- Moderate Risk IP profile
- Virus Scan, Web and email attachments
Intrusion Prevention System
- Recommended Profile
- All Anomaly Rules Signatures
- All Attack Rules Signatures
- Clientside Signature Profiles
- Database Signature Profile
- Industrial Control Systems Protection
- Linux OS Profile
- MAC OS Profile
- Malware Antivirus Profiles
- Server Protection
- Windows OS Profile
Customer questions & answers
How is Versa solution different fron what i can buy elsewhere?A:
Glad you ask this question. Most of the products in the market require complex technical know how. You need expertise in IP networking, Security, FIrewall, cloud etc. Just the thought can be daunting. Lets say you want to interconnect all your business via a private connection (VPN ). You also want internet access. but you are afraid of Intrusions.
With Versa Solution
1. No technical knowhow is needed. We configure the device with best settings
2. With Advance Security add on, we have already configured the best options for you
3. From buying on Amazon or Versa Web site to Activating and getting support all is made Easy
I have internet in office, can i use any internet provider?A:
Versa Device is Internet agnostic. As long as you have internet wither from Service Provider, or a LTE connection the device will work.
I want my office versa appliance to always have internet, or VPN can i get internet from two providers?A:
The device is preconfigured for Two Internet Service Providers, and LTE.
If you want high availability, simply plugin the Internet ports to two service provider.
1. Automatically load balance on all available Internet Service providers
2. In case of outage on one service provider, we will reroute your service with all available circuits.
3. The best Option is to leave the configuration to EZ settings.
4. WAN 1, Wan 2, and LTE should be set to Split Tunnel and Auto
Can i use Mobile LTE as primary internet?A:
If you have LTE SIM card inserted. Simply turn on the device and activate it via Versa Mobile App.
Your service will be up and running. Turn on the LTE in Configuration screen. And the device is ready.
You can also set the LTE to Auto or Primary in the configuration screen.
Does versa replace my current router?A:
You have both option.
The best configuration is that Versa Device is directly connected to the Internet. This way NAT traversal issues can be avoided
In case this this not a good option for you. Please put it behind the current router.
Can I add range extenders to Versa Device?A:
Yes you can add any wifi Router on the LAN port to Extend the range.
Do i still need to have service from an internet service provider (Comcast, Verizon, Cox)?A:
Yes, you will need at least one Internet provider
What are the features of the device?A:
There is a long List of features. Please refer to the Versa E-commerce Portal. Some features are listed here
1. 2xWAN Internet, 1 LTE Internet
2. Auto configure LAN port
3. Auto Configure Wifi - 2 SSID ,
4. Separation of Guest wifi for Internet Only Access
5. Auto VPN (Virtual Private network) between the devices in the same company
1. Any2Any, Hub Primary and Hub Secondary, or Spoke
Security (Some features require add-on):
1. Next Gen Firewall
2. URL filter by category
3. IP address block by Reputation
4. Virus Scan
5. Intrusion Prevention System
Traffic Conditioning and QOS
1 Auto load Balance
2. Traffic Steering based on Application , IP or URL
3. QOS by Category (Voice/Video/Business)
5. By Application type